Thursday, October 21, 2010

Opinion vs Bigatryaand

I like millions of others chose to get my news from many different sources.  I simply refuse to up the ratings of mediocrity and what reporters like to coin as honest news.  Really I will decide on my own what I believe is honest news vs banality.  None the less, I follow FOX because I believe what they say more so than what any other news source puts out.  It appears that NPR does not want any level of reality to be involved with the news, they would rather like many other liberal news sources, feed you and the followers full of bullshit.  However they still accept tax payer dollars to subsidize their news agency.  If they are in fact doing so than, maybe they have no problem with oh I don't reporting what we say is news and not what they say it is.  Last time I checked if the taxpayers are providing any funds than guess what?  You work for us, so we decide who stays and goes.  That is how business operates.  Run completely completely free of tax dollars and raise your own money, or NPR, We are your new bosses.  We employ you, you don;t employ you.

No comments:

Post a Comment